This is NOT confirmed, keep that in mind, some items are... suspicious.
List of changes in 0.8.5 version in comparison with version 0.8.4:
- added new German research tree branch, Medium and Light tanks: VK 2001 DB (tier 4 MT) VK 3002 DB v1 (tier 6 MT) Indien Panzer (tier 8 MT) Prototype der Arbeitsgruppe A (tier 9 MT) Leopard 1 (tier 10 MT) Aufklarerpanzer Panther (tier 7 LT)
- Added new Soviet Light tank branch: T-60 (tier 2 LT) T-70 (tier 3 LT) T-80 (tier 4 LT)
So yea, the Indienpanzer will follow after the VK3002DB, which is getting renamed to VK3002(D).
Also, here's the preview of the 8.5 German tree
Recon Panther preview:
Russian light tanks
- American Premium tier 3 SPG Sexton moved to the British tree and becomes available for sale in the Store.
- Premium tanks added to Supertesters' accounts for testing:
British tier 5 heavy tank A33 Excelsior
Soviet tier 10 tank "Object 907"
US tier 10 medium tank M60
German tier 10 heavy tank VK7201
- Visual models fixed for: IS-3, Valentine AT, Pz V Panther, Pz IV/V, Object 263, VK 3001H, Conqueror, IS-4M.
- IS-7 maximum speed increased from 50 to 59.6 km/h
- Shell speed for 17сm PaK K72 gun increased from 850 to 925 m/s
- Added new Asian map: "Pearl River"
- Maps reworked for improved rendering: "Ziegfried Line", "Southern Coast", "Malinovka".
- Visual and gameplay updates for maps: "Redshire", "El-Hallouf", "Karelia".
- Changes made in Assault mode for maps: "Malinovka", "Karelia", "Sand River".
- New color correction filters added for testing in improved rendering mode; maps: "Steppes", "Himmelsdorf", "Live Oaks".
- Premium consumables (medi kits, repair kits) are now available for credits (price set according to gold-to-credits normal conversion rate)
- Platoons for 3 are now available for standard (non-Premium) account users <-- HOT!
- Tank company can be now created by non-Premium account users
- Reduced prices for temporary (credit) camouflages, inscriptions and logos
- Post-battle screen changed and updated
- Notification messages now sent after automatic conversion replaces modules, shells or tanks in new version release process.
- Added new inscriptions for 5 nations.
- Inscriptions resolution increased twice.
- Fixed super-large vehicles getting stuck under ledges and jutting elements (bridges, etc..).
- Fixed rare error with small damage shells getting vanished after hitting a gun with large HP number
- Fixed HE rounds not dealing full damage to external modules after penetrating it.
- Fixed HE shells hit and explode on crew modules of a destroyed open-turret tank.
- Fixed error visualizing shells explosion in the air.
- Fixed rare fuel tank destruction indicator not showing in some situations.
- Destroyed tanks do not consume HE shells damage not. HE shells not always explode on the surface of such tanks.
- Fixed smaller and lighter tank not getting damaged when being on top of the heavier and larger one.
- Fixed inscriptions and logos vanishing after using alt-TAB or changing graphics settings.
- Fixed low memory warning mechanism
- Fixed errors with creating new private chat room: creator did not appear in the list of participants, and closing attempt made that chat window freeze.
- Fixed several Premium tanks modules missing in the Store.
- Fixed description of "Raider" achievement.
- Fixed minor errors in several tanks and modules descriptions.
- Fixed "The Lion of Sinai" achievement description
- Fixed minor errors in battle training.
- Fixed Camo net and Binocular telescope effects fading after an attempt to start to move having broken track
- Fixed "Sixth sense" indicator not showing after instant repeating detection
- Moving effects (dirt and dust from the tracks) performance optimized.
- Reduced surface resistance when moving over some destroyed objects.